Saturday, June 14, 2014

Random pictures.

I dont really know what to talk about today so im just going to post a few photos from the past few weeks.

The cute church me and my bestie rach found on out photo adventure day

Another photo from our photo adventure day.

i got a new haircut ! this is the shortest i have EVER had my hair so its taking a bit to get used too.

My little rabbit turned 5 this past week! and started school. :( they grow up way to fast.

i dont know why im adding this in i guess cause it can be used from both my weightloss journey and my recovery.

And last but not least my bestie left to start her new life, i miss her already :( 

This weeks been rough and i havnt been able to get the strength to o anything even my job is suffering i really need to get out of this funk. somehow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment